Here is our first super Pure Olive Oil from our garden.
At the end, I picked 58kg of olives!!!
and it made 10.8 litres of extra virgin olive oil.
There is more olives left on the trees but I really have had enough. I couldn't bare it, my shoulders had suffered a lot with this hard labour.
Our super pure olive oil has a strong olive smell.
I never smelt olive oil as strong as mine.
The colour is deep green, it is still cloudy and it is supposed to settle and make a clear colour.
The taste is a bit bitter, I think it is too bitter for the salad dressing.
We decided to mix it with sunflower oil to make it milder.
I have to say......I am very proud..............well done ME!!
By the way, I found a way to use this pure olive oil,
It is make up remover.
I used it and it is really mild and cleans your skin nicely.
you don't need moisture cream after you wash your face,
wow.....I feel good!!!
オリーブオイル
家の庭で取れたオリーブからオリーブオイルが出来ました。
結局、5.8kgのオリーブをこの手で摘み、10.8リッターの超ピュアなオリーブオイルが出来ました。
まだ、たくさんのオリーブの実が木に残ってたけど、これ以上できないと断念。超過酷な労働の為に肩があがらなくなりました。
さて、さて、この超ピュアなオリーブオイル。
香りがとても強い。こんな強いオリーブオイルは私も始めてだ。
色は、まだ曇ってる。これが、もう少しすると下に落ちてくるらしい。そうするとお店に売ってるような綺麗な透明のオリーブオイルになるんだって。
味は、ちょっと苦みがつよい。 正直いって、サラダのドレッシングにするには強すぎるので、ひまわりの種油と割って使っています。
我ながら、、、、、とってもうれしい。 がんばったぞ!ゆうこ!!!
このオリーブオイルの新しい使い方を見つけた!それは、メークアップリムーバー。
とっても肌にやさしく、綺麗に落ちるきがします。
洗顔のあとクリームつけなくてもしっとりしてる。
うーん。いい感じ!!!

2 comments:
いいねー。そのオリーブオイルで作ったパスタだとか食べたいわ。そしてメイクアップリムーバーなんてエコな化粧品なんだろう!!!
いつも、コメントありがとう。こっちは寒いー。とっても冷えます。
夏のマレーシアもうらやましいよ。
Post a Comment