Welcome to la Bastid Bleue.
I would like to share my life experience in the south of France with you.
Especially with my parents and all my friends all around the world.




3/28/2010

Ba-chan in France





My mum came to France from 8th of March to 16th of March for 2 weeks.
I hadn't seen my mother for 3years and half.
For Saya, it was the first time to see her grand mother from Japan.
Unfortunately my dad couldn't make it this time.
But I was so greatful to see my mum and her friend in France and too excited to sleep.

We had 4days sight seeing in Paris.
7days in Provence in Avignon.
and 1day in Euro Disney land.

My mum was very happy to see her grand children and also Renaud's family.
She was so impressed by Renaud's family who look after us very well.

Thomas was also happy with all the power ranger and kamen rider toys from Japan.
I am sure it will keep him very busy for a while.

After their departure, I felt very sure that we should go to see Ji-chan in Japan next time.

Next morning, When Saya was crying in her cot, Thomas went to her room and asked her,
"Don't cry Saya, O-ba-chan, and O-ne-san has gone already" in French.
I was still in bed and felt very warm with his thought.

wondering why in French????



おばーちゃんフランスに来る

母が友達を連れて2週間ほど私たちに会いにフランスまで来てくれました。
最後に母に会ったときから、なんと3年半。
さやちゃんにとっては初めての日本のおばーちゃんとのご対面です。
ちなみに、トマはこれが3回目。
今回、父は来ることが出来なかったのですが、
母が友達を連れて、わざわざフランスまで来てくれたこ事がとてもうれしくて、
しばらく興奮して寝れませんでした。

私たちは4日間のパリ観光
その後アビニヨンに来て、プロバンス観光
最後に1泊ユーロディズニー観光

母達の旅行中、南フランスは大寒波に見舞われ、雪は降るは、風は吹き乱れるは、天候は最悪でしたが、母は孫に会えた事がなによりもうれしかったようです。そしていつもよくしてくれる、レノーの家族にもとても感動していました。

もちろん、トマはたくさんのパワーレンジャー、仮面ライダーのおもちゃに大満足。
しばらくそのおもちゃでいい子に遊んでくれるでしょう。

母たちが帰った後、私たちはぜったい今度はみんなでおじーちゃんに会いに行こう!と誓いました。

トマは母たちが帰った次の朝、泣いているさやちゃんの寝室に行って、
SAYA! おばーちゃんとおねーさんは日本にかえったよ。泣かないで!
フランス語で語りかけてました。
私はまだベットの中で、笑いながらも息子の物分りの良さに関心。

でもふと、なんでフランス語なんだろうー????

1 comment:

Laksa said...

トマは英語よりフランス語の方が心地よくなってきたのかなあ。

アラタは英国離れて一年半。もうブリティッシュ英語は話さないよ。マレーシアなまりのマングリッシュです。